Open Forum | Forum/Malay | Forum/Achenese

Community Bulletins | Search | Next | Previous

Raw News

Opinions

News & Letters

List of Incidents

Info on Refugee

Civil Movements

Arts&Humanities

Quotable Quotes

Photo Gallery

Video Gallery

Scholarships

WordWealth

History

Timeline

WorldWide Media

Support Programs

Malay Edition

Note: The painting of Ambassador Andrew Young. The painting is now hung at the main lobby of Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, Atlanta

Perished, no survivors

From: Djuli/SMS
Category: Acheh Tsunami
Date: 01/03/05

Comments

January 2, 2005 - 15h,00 Translated from SMS message from a GAM commander at Lhok Nga. - "An Indonesian Army camp from Infantry Battalion 112 "Beruang Hitam" (Black Bear), at Lhok Nga perished, no survivors". - "Villages around our camp all gone. Very few survivors. We were trying to reach them with some food but were attacked by TNI at Kemukiman Kuéh Keudè Bieng, Lhok Nga. End of Report.

AT FrontPage | Quotable Quotes | Scholarships | WorldWide media | Malay Edition | Achenese Edition  | WordWealth | Community

Archive | AT Inc. & Disclaimer | Testimonials | Write Us

Copyright © 1999 - 2005 The Acheh Times, powered by Hivelocity.