|Community Bulletins | Search | Next | Previous|
Field Reports: Farmers shot dead by troops
Author: TNA/GAM spokesman
Received through sms messages from Peureulak TNA/GAM spokesman:
Jan 4 05 - 14h.00:
- Mrs Basiah binti Usman, 31, farmer of Patubong village, arrested at home and taken away by Indonesian soldiers in a civilian Kijang van.
- Nurus Salam is forbidden to work for 100 days because TNI troops found 900 grams of rice in his house more than the allowed ration. The man has 4 children.
Jan 6 05 - 08h.30:
Rahmadi, 20, farmer, and Ibrahim, 19, farm worker, both of Jambo Reuhat village, Bandar Alam, shot dead by TNI troops, KOSRAD 330, based at Blang Rambong, Bandar Alam.
Jan 7 05 - 11h.00:
- Armed contact with TNI troops at Paya Pasi, Julok, 4 kms from the Acheh-Medan trunk road.
- Abdul Latif ben Rani, 35, farm worker, Bumi Flora Plantation, M7 Settlement Block, shot dead by TNI on operation in the area.
Jan 8 05 - 07h.15:
- TNI troops ambushed a GAM platoon at Lueng Angen, 3 km from Banda Acheh-Medan. At 09.15, the same TNI troops were engaged at Lhok Tambo, Ranto Seulamat, about 6 km from the same road.
Received through sms messages from Pidie TNA/GAM spokesman:
- Pidie Region tsunami victims: Our data gathering team registered 2900 dead, 641 missing, 6788 displaced, 600 Pidie people perished outside Pidie, 59 large refugee camps. We have no exact figures of the refugees in these camps as we have no access to them.
Received through sms messages from Peusangan, North Acheh TNA/GAM spokesman:
Jan 4 05 - 14h.30
- Darwin bin Yunus, 24, TNA soldier from Paloh Peradi village was shot dead by TNI troops at Alue Krup, Peusangan at 14h.30. Enemy forces are now occupying hills overlooking Matang Geulumpang Dua, Cot Gapu and Krueng Mané in Bireuen District.
Received through sms messages from Acheh Rayeuk TNA/GAM spokesman:
Jan 2 05 -
- 06h.00 : Mrs. Wanti binti Burhan, 20 wife of Mukhlis, Montasik area commander of GAM was kidnapped by TNI in plain cloth riding a civilian Kijang van in Indrapuri.
Jan 6 05
- More than 50 Brimob (paramilitary police) conducted an operation and shooting wildly in all direction at Gurah, Lambaet, Lamteungoh, Lampageue villages in the district of Peukan Bada. No casualty reported.
SMS message received from a GAM unit commander in East Acheh (translated):
At 20h15 on January 2, 2005 an armed contact accured between Acheh Armed Forces (TNA) and KOSTRAT (Indonesian Army Strategic Command) Bat. 312 at Bayeuen Ranto, East Acheh.
On January 3rd, at Alue Beurawe, East Langsa, East Acheh, TNA clashed with BRIMOB (Indonesian police paramilitary corps). Villagers who are mostly family members of local GAM fled to a Meunasah (village mosque).
On January 4th, at 14h.15 at Matang Glem, East Peureulak, East Acheh, Indonesian marines based at Leuge shot dead a villager Commander of Raider Battalion 500, code named Mahasra 2, radiod orders to his troops based at Karang Inong village and Mess Asamera, Ranto, Peureulak, to shoot down low flying planes if the pass at night because he suspected they were used to drop weapons for GAM.
|AT FrontPage | Quotable Quotes | Scholarships | WorldWide media | Malay Edition | Achenese Edition | WordWealth | Community|
Copyright © 1999 - 2005 The Acheh Times, powered by Hivelocity.